Providence Medical Group Everett is seeking a Psychotherapist to join an innovative Behavioral Health Urgent Care team. This a great opportunity to serve a diverse patient population and help meet unmet behavioral health needs in the community. This team is mission-driven, collegial and passionate about promoting access to behavioral health care. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the scenic community of Everett, Washington, just 25 miles from Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound.
Where You'll Work
- Part-time (0.6 FTE)
- No call, no caseload
- Supportive work culture
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a mental health setting, preferred
- Must be licensed to practice independently as a Psychologist (PhD or PsyD), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the State of Washington
- Clinicians within 1 year of these licensures may be considered
- Must be eligible for credentialing by Medicare, Medicaid, and other Third-Party Insurance Payers
- Compensation is between $40.87 and $51.68 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients.Where You'll Live
Everett is a scenic community 25 miles north of Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound. With a deep industrial history, Everett still maintains strong roots in technology, aerospace and service-based employment. The Flying Heritage Museum, Funko's flagship toystore and the Jetty Island Beach all provide an escape from the ordinary, while hiking trails, art galleries and theaters offer year-round entertainment.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 25069