Providence St. Joseph Hospital in Eureka is seeking BE/BC Nocturnists for a Full-Time position. You will be joining a well-established team in a state-of-the-art facility that has a closed ICU on the beautiful coast of Northern California. The position allows for flexible scheduling with an emphasis on ensuring work-life balance. Become a part of a close-knit community of medical professionals living minutes from Redwood forests, pristine beaches, and Cal Poly Humboldt.
Where You'll Work
- Flexible Scheduling, including 7-on/7-off schedule
- No call
- Closed ICU
- EPIC EMR
- J1 and H1-B candidates are welcome to apply
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available
- Compensation is between $295,201 and $377,352 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.Where You'll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19802