Primary Care BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine – Scottsdale, AZ
Conveniently located to North Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Fountain Hills, and more
BANNER HEALTH, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier, non-profit health care networks is excited to announce the opening of a brand-new health center in the vibrant community of Scottsdale, Arizona. As we expand to meet the growing healthcare needs of this thriving city, we are seeking dedicated Primary Care Physicians to join our team. Our state-of-the-art health center will be strategically located near Scottsdale Airpark and will be designed to enhance patient access while allowing providers to leverage technology, integrated services, lab, and on-site imaging. The selected physicians will help build a new practice using established systems already in place.
Banner Health clinics and health centers offer physicians a busy outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient care excellence. This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness.
A description of this new clinic:
- Mon-Fri with limited, shared call (phone call consult only)
- Clinic hours: 7am-5pm
- 36 Hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, RN, Front Desk, and leadership support provided to support an autonomous practice
- Clinical responsibilities to include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
- Within a few miles of Banner Scottsdale Medical Center, currently under construction
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (ABMS)
- Team player: ability to thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment
- Deep passion for delivering exceptional care and excited about the prospect of building a thriving practice
Scottsdale is nestled in Arizona’s Sonoran Desert and is known for its dynamic lifestyle and convenient location. With its proximity to North Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Fountain Hills, and Paradise Valley, residents can enjoy a wide range of activities, from outdoor adventures to cultural experiences. Living in Scottsdale means embracing a balanced lifestyle with the chance to explore beautiful desert landscapes, enjoy fine dining, and partake in various events and festivities.
Banner Health total compensation package includes:
- Salary base, plus wRVU and Value Incentives
- Starting bonus and Relocation Assistance
- PSLF and Loan Repayment of up to $100K
- Paid CME days
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Dedicated resources for physician wellness, burnout mitigation, and development
Banner Health is a financially-sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. Regarded and recognized as a top health system in the country for the clinical quality consistently provided to patients in our hospitals, nonprofit Banner Health is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and operates 30 hospitals, including three academic medical centers and other related health entities and services in six states.
Be part of our exciting journey as we launch our new health center in Scottsdale! Apply Today!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer. (POS11827-11828)