Job Description:Gastroenterology (Gastroenterology)Intermountain Medical Group Southridge Clinic at Riverton Hospital Riverton, Utah
Intermountain Health is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth , Saltzer Health , and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada . Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker's ASC Review, " Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work."
(May 24, 2021 Print | Email).Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®Practice Information:
- Intermountain Healthcare is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join Intermountain's Southridge Clinic located in Riverton which is in south Salt Lake valley.
- This clinic is supported by a network of primary care physicians in the community who are partners in the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Anticipated call is 1:4.
- ERCP is welcomed, but not required, for this position.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and training stipend available
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.Physical Requirements:Location:
Southridge Clinic at RivertonWork City:
UtahScheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.