Are you ready to practice big-city medicine with a small-city feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all your patients? If we have your attention, read on. You.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Gastroenterologist.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible. Us.
SCL Health Medical Grou p is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a "hospital within a hospital" specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Health's missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. We also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer up to a $25,000 sign-on, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
Compensation : our compensation is standard across specialties in the Billings area.Our generous base salary is $600,000 plus the potential to earn more with a production incentive. Additionally, we are offering the following bonuses.
- Signing Bonus of $25,000
- Relocation Bonus of $15,000 (if applicable)
- Student Loan repayment bonus up to $100k (if applicable)
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety, and take pride in our integrity. Your day.
As a Gastroenterologist, you'll work with 3 other Gastroenterologists and 3 APPs to provide top-notch care and patient experience.
- You would practice at St. Vincent in Billings, Montana
- You would work with a team of experienced physicians and receive excellent mentorship and support
- You would provide outpatient and inpatient care, as well as perform procedures
- Throughout the day you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with strong nursing support and other specialties
In this line of work, every day is different, that's why you'll need to know how to:
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnosis and treatment.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens.
- Serve as a collaborative physician for advanced practice registered nurse.
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD or DO degree from fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Fellowship trained in Gastroenterology.
- American board certification/eligibility in required specialty.
- Able to obtain a Montana medical license.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- ERCP/advanced endoscopy training preferred.
It's also a big plus if you have:
Your next move.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- A sense of team and patient care focused.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including Microsoft products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Now that you know more about being a Gastroenterologist on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place. Physical Requirements:Anticipated job posting close date:
Billings Downtown Clinic GastroenterologyWork City:
MontanaScheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$1.00 - $1,000.00
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers ; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.