We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Competitive compensation package based on productivity with uncapped earning potential
- Comp range of $356,000-$470,000
- W2 employed position
- Sign-on bonus
- Clinician Long Term Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with 4% match
- Part-time and full-time options
- Paid parental leave
- Malpractice insurance provided
Location and Schedule
- Fully licensed in Washington
- BC, unencumbered DEA.
- BC in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- Must Reside in Washington
- New office recently opened in Federal Way
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible Schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- In-Person and Hybrid Flexibility
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists
in Washington, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. Please apply today or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e ) email@example.com About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.