Mass General Brigham is recruiting a radiologist to join its Enterprise Service Group
Division of Emergency Radiology.
The Enterprise Service Group at Mass General Brigham is a new high-performance, non-academic, sub-specialized Radiology service to support unprecedented volume growth across multiple community hospitals and imaging centers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Radiologists in the Enterprise Service Group will have access to world-leading imaging resources and technology, along with generous pay and benefits packages, including:
- Work from home or on-site
- Various shift arrangements are feasible as part of 24/7 coverage in coordination with the Mass General Brigham Emergency Radiology Divisions.
- Competitive compensation structure with benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Malpractice, CME, Retirement)
- Multiple hospital and health system facilities serving the New England area
- Integrated reading platform designed for efficient radiologist interpretation and patient care
- A dedicated team to help manage credentials, licenses, CME credits, and other administrative tasks
- Easy access to academic colleagues and resources
Experience the best of both worlds and positively impact community healthcare by joining a growing team and leading the industry in advanced technology and clinical care.
Requirements include board certification and fellowship training, or at least two years of faculty experience with a broad scope in Emergency Radiology.
Email curriculum vitae and letters describing interest, background, and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or other conditions other characteristics protected by law.