Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
You already love the Northwest! Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care Team at our Island Internal Medicine Clinic located in Anacortes, WA, and La Conner Medical Center in La Conner, WA. Join our supportive and collegial team of physicians and advanced care practitioners who enjoy work/ life harmony while providing high quality primary care! The TEC Experience
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Up to $100,000.00 signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week.
- Leadership pathways within a truly physician led organization
- Excellent care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (psychiatry, dermatology, pain management etc.)
- Phone call only with 24 hour RN triage
- PA-C/ ARNP extender support
- Scribe support
- Autonomy to practice in a way that if fulfilling to you
If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
For Washington Residents Only
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Licensure in the state of Washington or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active and unrestricted DEA license or ability to obtain prior to start
- Clean malpractice history
: The salary range for Washington residents is $244,000 to $341,300. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.