Sutter West Bay Medical Group has an opportunity for a Neurointerventional physician to join our premier and innovative group in Modesto, CA. The practice has a small community feel within a larger, multispecialty organization.
- Full-time opportunity
- Flexible schedules for work life balance
- Autonomy within your practice
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Physician-led, collegial and collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Virtual in-basket support team
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Generous benefits package and CME allowance
- Robust retirement plan
- Schedule flexibility and work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, leadership, and community service
Sutter West Bay Medical Group:
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a premier multispecialty medical group made up of over 200 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area. SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability, or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.