Electrophysiology – Erie, PA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Electrophysiology Divison is recruiting a third full-time Electrophysiologist to join our team serving the Erie area. Increased demands amongst our patients for advanced technological procedures create an opportunity for our electrophysiologist to be at the forefront of cutting-edge medicine. The cardiology practice at Saint Vincent Hospital, which includes two full-time electrophysiologists in a group of 8 additional cardiologists and 14 advanced practice providers, offers a spectrum of cardiovascular studies and treatments including cardiac catheterization, cardiac surgery, electrophysiology, non-invasive testing services, TAVR, Watchman and cardiac rehab.
- Excellence in the entire spectrum of electrophysiology, must be skilled in all aspects of EP procedures including pacemakers, ICDs, CRTS, SVT ablation, afib ablations and VT/PVC ablation
- Most cases are performed in the hospital’s state-of-the-art EP lab
- The electrophysiologists are well-supported by dedicated physician extenders and office nurses
- Proficiency in lead extractions would be preferred
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Electrophysiology
- Completion of an accredited fellowship in Electrophysiology
- Pennsylvania License, upon starting
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Located directly on one our Great Lakes, Erie is home to Presque Isle State Park offering 7 miles of beaches, 14 miles of trails, and endless water activities including boating, fishing, paddle boarding and more! Enjoy our local wineries and breweries, diverse eateries, boutiques, coffee shops, ski resorts and museums. Benefit from the area’s low cost of living, international airport, abundance of school systems and close proximity to a number of major cities. With so much to explore, Erie has something for everyone!
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA. AHN’s Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350 bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. Saint Vincent Hospital has been proud to open a brand new 39-bed Emergency Department, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms and more! Recently voted Erie’s Choice as the ‘Best Hospital’ and ‘Best Place to Work’, AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Rachel Atchison - Manager Physician Recruitment, Allegheny Health Network
Email: Rachel.Atchison@ahn.org | Phone: 412-335-0644