Jiahui Health is an international-standard medical and healthcare ecosystem. As an innovative and integrated healthcare provider in China, Jiahui Health is committed to establishing a comprehensive healthcare network with tertiary international hospitals at the core, in addition to secondary diagnosis and treatment, community diagnosis and treatment, and online healthcare services.
Jiahui Health’s integrated healthcare system consists of a 500-bed international hospital, multiple clinics, and a team of healthcare professionals from across the globe. Jiahui provides safe, reliable, and comprehensive international healthcare services for people at all stages of life, including health management, emergency services, outpatient care, surgery, inpatient services, and international medicine.
Located in Xuhui District in Shanghai, Jiahui International Hospital opened in October 2017 and offers over 35 medical specialties, including three Centers of Excellence, namely Jiahui International Cancer Center, the Women's Health Center, the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center, as well as other key disciplines such as Pediatrics, Cardiology, and General Surgery. Our clinical teams are made up of physicians from renowned local and international medical institutions, as well as leading experts from local 3A hospitals. Through its unique collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), the oldest and largest teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, Jiahui Health combines leading global healthcare resources and China’s most advanced medical expertise to provide a patient-centered experience focused on care, quality, and impact.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commissioning function
- Advise in medical equipment and consumables selection;
- Review tender specifications for medical equipment and consumables and provide assessment of tender proposals as needed;
- Assist in charge-master set up
- Prepare sports medical services by evaluating patient care protocols; researching and evaluating emerging trends.
- II. Clinical Responsibilities
- Provide safe, competent, and consistent patient care to surgery patients;
- Patient notes need to be completed daily and timely for the purpose of care’s integrity and consistency;
- Educate the patient, or the patient's support system on the treatment process;
- Consult with other health care professionals, including physicians, occupational therapists and social workers to offer a patient the best, most holistic care possible.
- Teach the group lessons about sports medicine related topics.
- Assist to assure sports medicine quality services by establishing and maintaining departmental quality assurance program including monitoring of quality indicators, documenting actions taken to resolve problems, and reporting to the medical care evaluation committee in accordance with JIC standards
- Equally share call/coverage duties
- Daily inpatient ward round for his/her own patients
- Meet Standards of professional conduct and courtesy
- Appropriate code, document, and submit charges in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support and committee assignments as requested
- Participate in Fellow training when requested
- Attend MAO-physicians meeting, departmental meetings, Grand Round, Committee meetings, and CEO meeting when asked for
EXPERIENCES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Develop life-long learning skills;
- Actively update knowledge and skills based on modern medical advancement;
- At least 8 years’ experience working in orthopedic surgical field.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits (including relocation allowance etc.)
Position Type: Full Time
Organization Type: Private Hospital/Clinic
Job Type: Clinician
Documents: Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
- Cover letter with positions, benefits, and salary that the applicant intends to claim and matched contributions
- Curriculum vitae – your up-to-date CV with publication list
Please submit your application with requested documents to: email@example.com
Official Website: https://www.jiahui.com