GROWING PEDS Presence | IDEAL SW Location | Financially Stable Banner Health: Fitch & S&P Rating AA-
Banner Children’s Specialists (BCS) is seeking a full-time BC/BE PEDIATRIC SURGEON to join our growing program in the Phoenix Metro Area with a pediatric population of 350,000+. We're seeking a candidate who will provide a wide range of surgical care for premature newborns to 18-year-old adolescents at Banner Desert Medical Center (BDMC). Procedures include full scope of laparoscopic, thoracoscopic, robotic and open surgeries in the cervical, thoracic, and abdominal regions addressing the diseases of the respiratory, digestive, biliary, genitourinary, and dermatologic systems. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in working in a high-volume environment with several index cases. Our Pediatric Surgery division currently consists of five full-time Pediatric Surgeons and multiple Advanced Practice Providers.
- 2 Full Days/2 light Days/1 OR day
- Full complement of PEDs subspecialties
- Strong organizational support
- Robotic capability on campus
- Call Schedule: 7 shifts/month
- BC/BE Pediatric Surgery
- Comprehensive Pediatric General Surgery experience
- 3-5 Years of experience preferred
Banner Benefits: You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. We design your benefits with you in mind. We offer a wide variety of comprehensive benefits to give you peace of mind that provide security for you and your family!
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or deferred options, employee perks and discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Medical Group (BMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for GROWING PEDS Presence | IDEAL SW Location | Financially Stable Banner Health: Fitch & S&P Rating AA-
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.