Physician - Geriatrician - Hostpitalist
TidalHealth Peninsula Regional is a level three trauma center. We currently have opportunities for Physicians seeking an outstanding work environment while living in one of the most sought-after locations on the East Coast. Find your ideal position in a physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group where over 300 providers enjoy a sense of family and connection with their colleagues.
- Tertiary Referral Center with established hospitalist program since 2000
- Core Faculty Role with focus on teaching residents
- Closed ICU with Intensivist support
- CPOE, PACS, and EMR systems fully implemented
- 7 On/ 7 Off Schedule 7a-7p
- Participate in the Residency Program by teaching residents and support medical students in clinical rotations
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus plan and outstanding benefits package
Anchored by two award-winning hospitals, TidalHealth Peninsula Regional and TidalHealth Nanticoke, TidalHealth has grown to include over 40 ambulatory locations across Maryland and Delaware.
- TidalHealth Peninsula Regional is the region's largest level three trauma hospital. Offering modernizations like the da Vinci robot and a hybrid neurosurgery operating room, TidalHealth Peninsula Regional was named a 250 Best Hospital in the nation by Healthgrades® and five-star hospital by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- TidalHealth Nanticoke is a 99-bed nationally recognized community hospital and the recipient of Healthgrades® 2020 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
About Salisbury, MD:
Our providers enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods with a low, coastal cost of living. The choices for recreational activities are endless from boating, wakeboarding, golfing, biking, or just relaxing by the river or ocean with a good book. Salisbury is home to the Delmarva Shorebirds, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles. Kids can enjoy a stroll around the boardwalk that frames the field in hopes of catching a foul ball.
The beautiful Wicomico River winds through downtown Salisbury offering relaxing outdoor dining and picturesque festivals. The surrounding beach areas host events with nationally acclaimed musicians throughout the summer. Summer is when our region shines. From local seafood to farm fresh produce there is so much deliciousness to be devoured here. From our quaint down towns to waterfront fine dining there is something for everyone. Come and explore for yourself!
Apply for Physician - Geriatrician - Hostpitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.