Dermatologist Opportunity - Montana!
Benefis Health System, is recruiting a new Dermatologist to join our hospital employed group in Great Falls Montana. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Current Team: 2 Dermatologists, 1 Mohs Surgeon, 1 Plastic Surgeon, and 3 APPs, in addition to 2 Dermatopathologists
- Flexible work weeks based on your desires with great patient volume and workflow opportunities promoting balanced work/home life
- Clinic is newly remodeled and includes multiple procedure rooms in addition to ample exam rooms.
- Staffing and scheduling templates are based on provider preferences – current typical model is 3 clinical staff with 3 exam rooms/provider.
- Opportunity to teach medical students – Touro University just opened a brand new medical school in Great Falls.
- Benefis specialists available include: Urology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Neurosurgery, a Heart and Vascular Institute including Cardiothoracic Surgery and Interventional Cardiology, Endocrinology, ENT, OB/GYN and Fertility, Plastics, and a regional cancer institute.
Why we stand out:
- Stand alone, financially stable, not-for-profit health system
- Regional tertiary center with robust specialty support
- International airport with direct flights to: DEN, MSP, SLC, SEA, ORD, LAS, and PHX
How we support you:
- Competitive salaries and fair production with additional incentive bonus structures
- Generous sign-on/relocation bonus
- Annual $5,000 CME + $1,000 license/dues
- 8 Weeks paid time off (6 PTO, 2 CME)
- 5-7% retirement match + 457b program
- Physician wellness programs focused on personal and professional development
- Monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
Community Information: Great Falls is known as Montana’s base camp for art and adventure with a city population of 60,000, and a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We have four genuine seasons, experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools, two accredited colleges, and a new not-for-profit medical school, TouroCOM Montana, opening Summer 2023. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of our community with over 60 miles of paved recreational trails. Our local outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water and snow skiing, rock and ice climbing, boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, off-road motor sports, and hunting making our quality of life unrivaled in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, in 2023, Montana was named #1 state in the nation to practice medicine by WalletHub and in 2020, Great Falls ranked #10 for best cities to practice in after the pandemic by Business Insider.
Benefis Health System is one of Montana’s largest tertiary centers holding a level II Trauma designation. We are proud to be a standalone, financially stable community health system with strong, dedicated leadership focused on providing the best patient care in Montana, in addition to being awarded Becker’s “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 6 years in a row. Benefis covers ¼ of the state’s land mass, an area comparable in size to Kansas and can provide care for everything except for burns and organ transplants. We offer great specialty support including 4 neurosurgeons, a cardiothoracic and vascular program, a regional cancer institute, and a brand-new emergency department with a dedicated air ambulance program, including fixed and rotor wing.
Contact us today to learn more!
Apply for Dermatologist Opportunity - Montana!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.