Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Kings County Hospital operates a world-renowned Level 1 Trauma Center, one of only three in Brooklyn, which serves 2.6 million residents of Brooklyn and Staten Island. The hospital is academically affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and trains their medical students and OBGYN residents.
Kings County is located in the East Flatbush/Prospect-Lefferts section of Brooklyn, close to the 2 and 5 subways. Our patients are diverse, with the majority being afro-Caribbean. Most of our patients are native English speakers. Knowledge of French/Haitian Creole is helpful, but not required.
- Provides direct MFM care to patients
- Inpatient and Outpatient setting
- MFM procedures (eg amniocentesis, cerclage)
- Outpatient coverage of the MFM Sono Unit and ambulatory practice
- Overseeing the work of the MFM PA
- Call coverage for nights and weekend MFM consultations
- Board Certified in General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Board Certified or Eligible in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for an unrestricted license to practice medicine in New York State
- New Grads welcome to apply!
Exceptional Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service, with 3% company contribution starting day one
- Choice of a three tiered, starting at FREE medical plans starting day one
- Excellent dental insurance, including orthodontics coverage starting day one
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Occurrence-based Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Annual Salary = $400,000.00 Board Eligible status / $410,000.00 Board Certified status
- MFM Remote call rate = $90 for 2 hours / MFM In-house call rate = $180 per hour
The Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), a tax-exempt organization affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals, is one of the largest physician groups in New York State and directly employs nearly4,000 physicians and allied health professionals who serve seven of New York City's public hospitals, numerous public health clinics, and the city's Correctional Health Service.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.