Radiologist opportunity in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Radiologist with interest or training in musculoskeletal imaging to join our radiology team in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
- Join 5 radiologists, a collegial group that values positive supportive professional relationships
- General radiology and training or interest in musculoskeletal imaging interpretation skills required.
- Expertise with MRI, mammography and breast interventional procedures is a plus.
- 4-day workweek and competitive salary lends to an enjoyable balanced lifestyle
- Outpatient setting
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas.
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England-the region's largest nonprofit health system-you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
Apply for Radiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.