RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a Full-Time Physician Advisor in New Brunswick, NJ!
RWJBarnabas Health, the largest integrated health system in NJ, is currently seeking a Physician Advisor for full-time employment at RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick.
This Physician Advisor will form a collaborative partnership with local and corporate administration, the medical staff, and the case management department leadership. This partnership will provide a comprehensive clinical resource management program that includes utilization management, progression of care management, social work services, and complex discharge planning.
Physician advisors will be required to work on campus and work per diem clinical shifts in their boarded specialty.
- Establishing and maintaining a standardized practice for Physician Advisor Services with respect to:
- Throughput/Length of Stay
- Observation Hours
- Next Site of Care planning
- Leading multidisciplinary rounds
- Participates in helping to review and develop medical guidelines and policies geared toward quality and efficiency of care
- Board Certified/Board Eligible and Valid NJ License
- Minimum of 2 years of Clinical Practice Experience
- Previous Utilization Management Experience in Acute Care Setting
- Prior leadership experience required
- CHCQM certified
- Knowledge of CMS Regulations and Knowledge of Nationally Accepted Guidelines such as MCG and InterQual
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Multi-task and Set Priorities
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you are interested in learning more about this position or wish to apply directly, please contact: Meghan.Ryan@rwjbh.org.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a Full-Time Physician Advisor in New Brunswick, NJ!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.