Growing Market in Nashville, TN
“Southern Living at Its Finest”
We are currently seeking an outstanding OB/GYN Hospitalist to join our new practice at Tristar Centennial Women’s Hospital in Nashville, TN. Our goal is to provide quality patient care and in-hospital coverage for obstetric and gynecologic emergencies.
Our team will:
- include five OB/GYN Hospitalists who work 6 24-hour shifts/month (leaving ample dedicated time off for family, recreation, etc!)
- will also include 5 experienced certified nurse midwives
- collaborate with our extensive, dedicated team of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Neonatology specialists
- Responsibility for: OB triage/admissions/inpatient care/delivery for unassigned patients and private call coverage, emergency response for L&D/antepartum/postpartum, ER and floor consults/care for unassigned GYN emergencies, surgical assists at Cesarean sections
"TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital offers personalized care for women including labor & delivery, gynecology and a 24/7 ER dedicated to obstetric and gynecological needs."
If you're passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.
Long known as Music City U.S.A., Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S. The Nashville International Airport is located just 10 miles east of downtown. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene. The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and quite a few options for your children to pursue a higher education, through institutions such as: Vanderbilt University, David Lipscomb University and Belmont University.
- Board eligibility or board certification is required
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.