We have an exciting opportunity available for a BC/BE pediatrician/pediatric hospitalist to join our team of pediatricians
at The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial in Nashville, Tennessee
- This practice cares for children on the pediatric floor with an average daily census of 12-18 patients in the 26-bed pediatric medical/surgical unit. Hospitalists are in house 24 hrs per day.
- Responsibilities include primary management of patients in the pediatric unit, and consultation with families and referring physicians. The pediatric Hospitalist service serves as the primary attending for subspecialty patients, in consultation with their sub-specialist. Subspecialties include neurology, pulmonary, cardiology, infectious disease, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, surgery, orthopedics, ENT. This position does not include newborn nursery care.
- The position offers a schedule of an average of 14 to 16 shifts per month
- Full time and Part time available
Long known as Music City U.S.A., U.S. News & World Report ranks Nashville number 11 on its "125 Best Places to Live in the USA" list. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round. What sets the Nashville region apart as a great place to live and raise a family is its outstanding quality of life, their famous Southern hospitality, an abundance of leisure activities, the temperate climate and its cosmopolitan vibe. Additionally, there are three major-league sports teams(football, hockey, soccer), an extensive public park and greenway system, museums and art galleries, a professional symphony orchestra, opera, ballet and theatre companies and numerous cultural festivals and events. There's something for everyone to discover! The area is relatively affordable compared to other major U.S. metro areas and is home to more than 10 colleges and universities, including the prestigious Vanderbilt University.
Board certification or Board eligible in Pediatrics.
Benefits and Compensation
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.