Seeking a Neonatologist for this Beautiful Location, Home to 11 Lakes
and One of the Best School Systems in The State of Michigan
We are offering an exciting career opportunity for a neonatologist to join our team of experienced providers for our practice in Flint, Michigan at Hurley Children’s Hospital. Physicians on a J1 visa are encouraged to apply!
- 44-bed LIII NICU, with an average daily census of approximately 30 patients
- A regional referral center offering a full range of pediatric sub-specialties
- Responsibilities include attending high-risk deliveries, assessing critically ill neonates and administering comprehensive patient care
- There are residency programs rotating through this facility including OB, pediatrics and family medicine.
- 24/7 in house pediatric residents
- Practice has a close working relationship with the University of Michigan and Wayne State and participates in VON and has impressive comparison for various quality metrics
- Robust research opportunities available if desired
Grand Blanc residents enjoy such benefits as restaurants, shopping, parks, golfing, recreational activities and a highly rated school system. With a growing economy and low cost of living, Grand Blanc is said to be “Planned, Progressive and Prestigious.” The name "Grand Blanc" is synonymous with golf as there are many fine public and private golf courses located within the Grand Blanc community. The school system is one of the best in the State of Michigan.
Flint's growing economy, low cost of living and educational and cultural resources make the future of Flint bright with possibility.
- Board eligible/Board certified.
- New grads welcome to apply.
- Applicants who require visa sponsorship are eligible to apply.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.