Excellent opportunity for an outstanding full-time OB/GYN Physician to join our established practice in Nashville, TN.
Our Hospitals' and Surgery Center are in very close proximity of the office and include Centennial Women's Hospital, St. Thomas Midtown Hospital and The Centennial Surgery Center. Our goal is to provide quality patient care, both in office and in Hospital settings. We offer personalized care for women including prenatal, labor and delivery, postpartum and gynecological needs.
- Provide comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care to patients, including routine and high-risk obstetric care, virtual visits, infertility counseling, adult and adolescent gynecologic care, surgical care, and menopause management.
- Conduct thorough patient assessments, including medical history reviews, physical examinations, and diagnostic tests, to ensure accurate diagnosis and personalized treatment plans.
- Develop and implement evidence-based treatment plans, incorporating patient preferences and considering the unique needs and circumstances of each patient.
- Perform various obstetrical and gynecological procedures, such as deliveries, cesarean sections, hysterectomies, laparoscopic surgeries, colposcopies, as appropriate and in accordance to best practices.
- Educate patients about their conditions, treatment options, preventive measures, and post-operative care instructions, fostering informed decision-making, and active patient participation in their health-care journey.
In addition to a generous salary and an attractive benefits package that can be tailored to your individual needs, this position offers:
- Long term employment with growth opportunities in the expanding market
- Collaborate with our extensive, dedicated team of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Neonatology specialists
- 4-day office work week, with some weekend call.
- 2-3 days a week surgical schedule
- Salary negotiable to meet your preferred scheduling.
If you are passionate about people and committed to delivering excellent care with each patient, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of the patient, every day in every way.
About the Area
Recognized for its musical heritage as Music City U.S.A., Nashville has earned the 13th spot on Businessweek's prestigious "America's 50 Best Cities" list. This vibrant area serves as a prominent center for healthcare, publishing, banking, and transportation, making it a thriving hub of diverse industries. Consistently hailed as one of the finest places to reside in the United States, Nashville offers a plethora of recreational opportunities, including abundant parks, waterways, and recreational areas. The city's thriving arts and cultural scene ensures a year-round calendar filled with entertainment for both residents and visitors. Moreover, Nashville boasts numerous professional and minor league sports teams, along with esteemed educational institutions such as Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University, providing ample avenues for higher education.
- Board eligible/Board certified
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.