Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
South Bend is Calling: MFM opportunity awaits.
Now offering an outstanding bonus opportunity of $100k!
Are you an amazing MFM candidate looking for something new? Come join our team and support best practices in obstetrics and enjoy the collaboration with our OB Hospitalist team, regional obstetric care providers and neonatologists. A generous compensation package and sign-on bonus will make it hard to consider anything else.
About the Practice:
- Consultative practice only, with no deliveries required. Inpatient care is supported by our own dedicated Hospitalist team 24/7.
- Inpatient consultations (single hospital site) and call coverage shared with the current experienced MFM. Office-based practice M-F 8a-5p.
- Comprehensive care in the office includes diabetic education, genetic counseling and four experienced sonographers, including prenatal diagnosis, prenatal screening and fetal echocardiogram.
- Procedures include amniocentesis.
- Dedicated maternal transport team travels throughout Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana to ensure optimal care and safety within our region (Level III perinatal center)
- Level III NICU with ideal prematurity outcomes and one of the only NICU centers in the country to offer combination maternal/neonatal hospital suites.
- The Beacon Health System - including Memorial Hospital, Beacon Children’s Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital, Community Hospital of Bremen, and Beacon Medical Group - is well established in providing comprehensive community health needs for over 100 years.
- 2,500 births at Memorial Hospital, 1800 births at Elkhart General Hospital annually.
- Unique teaching opportunity: Beacon Family Practice Residency program is actively involved with MFM care. This is the only residency program in the hospital - so the residents have a broad experience and are eager to learn.
- Ultrasound equipment in the office are up-to-date GE Voluson E10.
- Board eligible or board certified in maternal medicine.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.