Attractive Neonatologist Opportunity!! Thriving Metro Atlanta Suburb!
We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Neonatologist to join our practice at WellStar Spalding Regional Medical Center in Griffin, Georgia.
- Our practice is a 18 bed NBN and 4 bed Level-II NICU
- Mother/baby care model
- Schedule is rounding during the day with call from home at night
- Provide coverage for our growing 18 bed, Level-II NICU with 1,000 annual births
- WellStar Health System, one of the largest health system in Georgia, is known nationally for its innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Located in Spalding County, Griffin has grown from a railroad "boomtown" to a thriving metro Atlanta suburb. Griffin, GA is just a 30 minute commute to the downtown area of Atlanta and only a 25 minute commute to Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Griffin features a remarkably intact old downtown district that is undergoing a streetscape beautification project. Shop and dine there amid historic buildings and wide, landscaped medians.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.