Urgent Care Pediatrician
Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care, part of the Pediatrix Medical Group, is looking for Urgent Care Pediatricians interested in providing exceptional patient-centered care in an urgent care setting.
Night Lite Pediatrics is the fastest growing pediatric urgent care center in Florida with 13 locations and more to come!
We are seeking experienced and dedicated Pediatricians to join our urgent care team in Port St Lucie, Florida. As an Urgent Care Pediatrician, you will provide high-quality care to infants, children and adolescents in a fast-paced urgent care setting. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the health and well-being of our young patients.
- Diagnose and treat acute illnesses and injuries in pediatric patients.
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations and screenings.
- Prescribe and administer appropriate medications and treatments.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests and imaging.
- Collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals to provide coordinated care.
- Provide patient and family education on preventive care and healthy lifestyle practices.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records.
- The clinic is open 7 days a week.
- Monday - Friday 3pm-11pm; Sat/Sun 11am-11pm.
- Full or part-time positions available.
- Competitive Salary with performance bonus opportunity
About the Area
Port St. Lucie is on the Atlantic Coast of southern Florida, and halfway between Miami and Orlando. The area is known for its beautiful beaches, warm climate, and abundant outdoor activities. This east coast town has become a popular destination for those looking to relocate or retire to Florida. “Lucie” is a popular destination for hiking in its plentiful environmental preserves and parks, paddling through lush rivers, soaking in the sun at nearby beaches, observing wildlife, watching the New York Mets spring training, and playing championship golf. It is a relaxed area with quiet neighborhoods outside of the larger cities and has an affordable housing market compared with other South Florida markets.
Night Lite Pediatrics has locations in Jacksonville, Melbourne, Port St Lucie, and Central Florida. Please inquire about any/all of our locations.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrics
- Florida state medical license preferred
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Urgent Care Pediatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.