Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking OB Hospitalists to join our practice at Beacon Health System, Memorial Hospital in South Bend, just a short distance from Chicago!
- 4 or 24-hour shifts providing OB Hospitalist care working side by side with an outstanding group of neonatologists and maternal fetal medicine physicians
- Engage with Obsterix MFM physicians to provide quality care for antepartum & intrapartum high-risk patients.
- Collaborate with a robust Certified Nurse Midwife practice of 7 providers.
- Coordinate care with the Pediatrix Neonatology physicians for the best neonatal outcomes in the region.
- Level III NICU & Level III Perinatal Center
- Level II trauma center, MedFlight, and specialized Maternal OB transport team.
- 10 birthing suites and an average of 3 deliveries per 24 hour shift and a nnual deliveries of approximately 2,000
- Participate in teaching activities and other clinical activities associated with the OB Hospitalist program
- Clinical research options available through the hospital research program
- Research and quality improvement project opportunities exist to collaborate with Mednax physicians
Join Pediatrix Prenatal and Women Services Team:
Come be a part of our mission to Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.™
Memorial Hospital is a 737 licensed-bed hospital and has more than 600 physicians on staff representing over 35 medical specialties. Memorial Hospital has been honored numerous times for its quality patient care, including recognition as the #4 ranked hospital in Indiana by U.S. News & World Report. Memorial Hospital is a Blue Distinction Center + Maternity Care Program * Designated Baby-Friendly Birth Facility.
Beacon Health System locations span across north central Indiana and into southwest Michigan. They are one of the top 2% of hospitals nationwide to achieve a 5 Star CMS Hospital Rating and a AA- bond rating, placing Beacon in the top 10th percentile of health systems across the country. Our physicians and associates enjoy the vibrant surrounding communities which include Elkhart, Granger, LaPorte, Mishawaka and South Bend.
South Bend: Our area is home to several colleges, including the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, providing many options for athletic and cultural events. Combined with the Morris Performing Arts Center in South Bend and the Lerner Theatre in Elkhart, live entertainment is easy to find. A “big little town,” South Bend is also home to the South Bend Cubs, a Class-A minor league baseball team. Parks, Potawatomi Zoo and numerous festivals offer family-friendly fun. Nearby, the sandy shores of Lake Michigan beckon with opportunities for camping, hiking or just relaxing. And, with Chicago just 90 minutes away by car or rail, options for weekend getaways are endless.
- Board eligible/Board certified.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.