Pediatric Hospitalist - Practice Medical Director
Pediatric Hospitalist-Medical Director Midland Michigan
New and Exciting Leadership Opportunity !
Pediatrix ® Medical Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for a Pediatric Hospitalist to join our practice.
- Provide care to normal newborns, special care nursery and pediatric inpatient services, in collaboration between pediatric hospitalists and neonatologists, who work as a team.
- Provide 24/7 in-house coverage
- Have the ability to participate in CQI and clinical research projects and the opportunity to exchange best practices and ideas with the several thousand Pediatrix providers working across more than 400 NICUs
- Flexible scheduling that allows for enhanced work/life balance. Full time position 10 24-hour shifts a month.
- Board eligible/Board certified.
Benefits and Compensation
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist - Practice Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.