Physician Pathways Program - Primary Care - Anacortes, WA
Life Changing Work
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Washington State. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
Currently, we are seeking top-performing and passionate PGY3 and Chief Residents who are part of a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine program and are set on practicing in Washington after graduation. This summer, in addition to receiving full-time offers with a 2024 start, a select number of residents will be chosen to join our Physician Pathways Program, a year-long paid mentorship.
- Receive a generous guaranteed salary in your final year of training
- Enhance the experience of your final months of training and eliminate the burden of job searching
- Learn how to operate and thrive in a value-based care model in a system that is driving population health initiatives nationally
- Grow exposure to the Quadruple Aim framework and various understandings of care settings
- Mentorship from experienced physicians within your future practice easing transition from training into practice
- The customized program can be completed virtually and requires just a few hours of commitment per month
- Out-of-state applicants welcome to apply
- M.D. or D.O.
- PGY3 or Chief Resident in a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Program
- Residency completion date: Summer 2024
- Desire to practice out-patient care in one of the following areas post-residency: King County, Pierce County, Skagit County, Snohomish County, and Whatcom County
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Physician Pathways Program - Primary Care - Anacortes, WA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.