- Full-Time position
- Clinical and Administrative duties
- Large call group with nurse triage handling most calls after hours
- Opportunity to work with medical students and residents
- Experienced and collaborative team environment
- New clinic set to open in January of 2024
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Clinic leadership experience is preferred
- Current MD/DO medical license
- Indiana license or willingness to obtain
- Please call or text for compensation information
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Fishers, Indiana is a lovely suburb of Indianapolis located just 20 minutes north and east of downtown Indianapolis. The town is a Midwest community synonymous with balancing growth and progress. While experiencing an influx of commercial and residential migration over the past 10 years with a 600 percent population growth, Fishers has maintained a sense of community with a strong history of family values and successful businesses. SmartAsset has named Fishers as one of the best suburbs to live near a large city in the United States.
- Ranked number three in the Best Places to Live in America according to Money in 2019, number eight on Livability's 2023 list of the Best Places to live in the U.S. and as one of Wallethub's top five Best Small Cities in America 2023
- The Nickel Plate District downtown boasts a growing dining scene, boutiques, attractions, and concerts at a state of-the-art amphitheater
- Home to Conner Prairie, a living history museum that also hosts the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra's summer series for Symphony on the Prairie.
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- An education system that leads the state - Fishers High School, Hamilton Southeastern High School and New Britton Elementary School all ranked 10 out of 10 by GreatSchools.org in academics
- Parks and recreation system that includes 17 parks and more than 60 miles of paths and trails, with water recreation nearby at the Geist Reservoir
- 20 minutes to Indianapolis, and easy access to Chicago, Louisville and Cincinnati via nearby interstate roadways
Riley Children's Health is Indiana's only full service statewide pediatric health system. Riley Children's Health offers complete, comprehensive pediatric care ranging from routine primary care checkups to the most complex acute care needs from highly skilled pediatric specialists. The system connects patients with 200 primary care and 400 specialty physicians in 19 communities across the state of Indiana. Riley Physicians treat patients in their home communities, bringing top-notch care close to home. This statewide network is an extension of Riley Hospital for Children, one of the nation's leading children's hospitals.
Riley Children's unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine means that we always have the most up-to-date research and innovative therapies close at hand. In collaboration with the Department of Pediatrics at IU School of Medicine, Riley Children's received a record $38 million in NIH research funding for 2022 (ranked seventh in the nation).
At Riley Children's, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for Pediatric, General
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.