Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Excellent Opportunity For a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist On The Central California Coast
Seeking an additional BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our well-established practice in Santa Barbara, CA. The ideal candidate should be e nthusiastic, have strong clinical skills in both inpatient and outpatient Perinatology, and strong sonography and prenatal diagnostic skills.
- Consultative practice with one office location based out of a 400-bed state-of-the-art Level-I Trauma Center with a Level-III NICU and helicopter transport service.
- Group provides prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS and fetal echocardiography.
- Group works collaboratively with OB Hospitalists.
- Research opportunities exist with an affiliation with the University of California Santa Barbara.
About the Area
Known as “The American Riviera”, Santa Barbara is quietly nestled between the ocean & the mountains and is located two hours north of Los Angeles. Santa Barbara represents the essence of California -- the art & culture of the big city & the heart & hospitality of a small, coastal town adjacent to the central coast wine country. There is fine dining, historic sites, cultural venues, countless outdoor activities, and top educational institutions, such as the University of California. Between the beautiful sandy beaches, sunny skies, magnificent mountain views and one of the best climates in the world, it’s no wonder Santa Barbara is truly a magnificent place to live.
BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist
Must have strong sonography skills.
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental options
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $350,000 - $450,000 with bonus potential.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.