Physician • Cardiology
UCHealth Medical Group and the heart and vascular team in Northern Colorado are continuing to grow our cardiology program. We are adding three full time, fellowship-trained non-interventional cardiologists, board-certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
• Our team is a collaborative, cohesive group that includes 39 cardiologists and 10 advanced practitioners - thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
• After your first year (where call is 1:4) you will share call equally within the group (call is 1:7), ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
• We have an extensive NI imaging program including stress nuclear imaging, echo, cardiac CT, MRI, and soon to incorporate cardiac PET.
• The group provides outreach care across northern Colorado, SE Wyoming, and the panhandle of Nebraska. Partners share in outreach coverage.
• We participate in many research trials so patients can have access to cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
• Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
We know how fast the world of healthcare is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. The UCHealth Medical Group is physician led and employs nearly 1,600 physicians and advanced practice providers who aim to anticipate and address patients' every health need. We call on physicians in every career stage and specialty to lead and provide direction for the future of healthcare at UCHealth. Apply today.
We are unable to support visa candidates for this position.
This position offers a competitive compensation package:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $474,000-$526,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement plan options to fit your needs.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 12 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.
Apply for Physician • Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.