Physician • Hospitalist
UCHealth Medical Group and the Hospital Medicine group are ready to welcome a board-eligible/certified Hospitalist to their team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, interested in working full-time and focused on excellent patient care. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year as full-time. Extra shifts are available.
- We offer three shifts; physicians rotate through all three.
- Our schedule is seven-on-seven off. Night shift is around 4 rotations a year.
- This hospitalist group primarily covers two hospitals; Memorial Hospital Central (level 1 trauma) and Memorial Hospital North (level 3 trauma).
- Average daily census per physician is 19-23 patients/shift plus admissions.
- Applying physicians must be board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide.
We know how fast the world of healthcare is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. The UCHealth Medical Group is physician led and employs nearly 1,600 physicians and advanced practice providers who aim to anticipate and address patients' every health need. We call on physicians in every career stage and specialty to lead and provide direction for the future of healthcare at UCHealth. Apply today.
We are unable to support visa candidates for this position.
This position offers a competitive compensation package:
- The pay range for this full-time position is $288,000-$320,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Retirement plan options to fit your needs.
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 12 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician • Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.