Physician • Gynecologic Oncology
UCHealth Medical Group and the Oncology team are ready to welcome a board-eligible/certified Gynecologic Oncologist to their team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, interested in working full-time and focused on excellent patient care. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
• Join a well-established, high-volume practice with a seasoned staff and partner.
• Practice within the physician-led medical group with over 650 physicians and over 500 APPs.
• Enjoy a steady growth of new patients with a large and loyal referral base from our 11 primary care clinics and 4 OB/GYN clinics located throughout Colorado Springs.
• Practice and operate at our Level I trauma center UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central with access to the da Vinci XI surgical system, clinical trials, and onsite infusion center.
• Enjoy a competitive salary along with the Colorado lifestyle and Pike's Peak in your backyard.
• EPIC EMR utilized system-wide
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired- those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality and our similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We are unable to support visa candidates for this position.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $426,000-$474,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement plan options to fit your needs.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice.
Awards and Recognition
• Outstanding Achievement Award for the Oncology Service Line, American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer.
• Level I Trauma Center designation.
• Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification.
• ACC HeartCARE Center and ACC TAVR Certification.
• Rehab Patient Care Unit Awarded "Top Performer Award" by Uniform Data Systems.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician • Gynecologic Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.