Hospitalist Physician - Per Diem - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA
- Census 12 to 14 on an average
- Different shifts available: 8:00AM - 8:00PM or 8:00PM - 8:00AM, will vary, with mostly days or possibility for occasional nights. Weekend admitting shifts 1:00 PM- 9:00 PM with AP support. Shifts to be scheduled upon mutual agreement.
- Desirable and unique continuity hospitalist model with Reliant Medical Group's PCPs, allows familiarity with some of the same patient panel and families.
- This model allows consistently high-performance metrics, which gives long term job satisfaction, high job retention with regular Hospitalist Physicians
- Dedicated evening and night AP coverage already in place
- Dedicated night MD coverage already in place
- Moonlighting additional shifts available
- Teaching interaction with residents that may cover 50% of the census
- Closed ICU, SICU, CCU, managed by Intensivists-Specialists
- Wide range of specialty support available in the hospital
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment, and value-based care with emphasis on quality rather than quantity.
- Exemplary team spirit, focus on team and individual wellness.
- No visa sponsorship at this time
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 400 providers that care for over 300,000 patients throughout our 20 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Experience working within a Team Care model
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Hospitalist Physician - Per Diem - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.