Physician Pathways Program - Family Medicine - Denver, CO
As a part of the OptumCare network, New West Physicians is seeking for a PGY3 Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Resident (2nd year going into 3rd year) or completing a fellowship to join our Primary Care Pathway Program.
- This is a temporary role intended for 3rd year physician residents, interested in pursuing a full-time role with our group following completion of residency.
- OptumCare will educate and prepare the Physician for next generation population health models in a top-notch patient and provider setting.
- The customized program will be completed at New West facilities and/or virtually with deep exposure to primary care within a team-based practice environment that will require a commitment of few hours per month.
- Physician Resident will receive an adjusted annual salary and sign-on bonus.
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their license
- As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organization in the country, Optum consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Southern Nevada
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community or our local organizations
- M.D. or D.O.
- Must be transitioning into their 3rd year of residency or early into their 3rd year or completing a fellowship.
- Preferred candidate will be a local physician resident in Colorado
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Physician Pathways Program - Family Medicine - Denver, CO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.