University Palliative Medicine Position - Southwest Major Metro
Multiple Palliative Medicine Positions
Top Academic Program
This is an outstanding faculty opportunity at one of the top University Cancer Centers in the Southwest. Seeking candidates with demonstrated potential for excellence in research, education, and clinical care.
- Named Oklahoma's top facility for cancer care by U.S. News & World Report
- Recruiting multiple palliative medicine physicians due to growth
- Flexible schedule choosing between inpatient, outpatient, or practice a mix of both
- Join a full interdisciplinary team with experienced nurse practitioners
- Opportunity to mentor students, residents, and fellows
- Academic rank based on experience
- Ability to sponsor H1B visas
- Palliative Medicine fellowship and board certification/eligibility required
- Competitive base salary, wRVU production bonus, recruitment bonus, 33 days PTO and more!
Southwest Major Metro - Capital City
- Live Downtown or in the beautiful suburbs
- #2 Most Affordable Housing Market in the World - Bloomberg, 2022
- Known for its great shopping, entertainment, activities and diverse food scene
- Safe, affluent area with nationally ranked schools and low crime
- Cost of living 30% Less than National Average!
- Excellent airport with quick flights to Dallas, Denver, St. Louis and more
Reference: PLM 21906