Inaugural Division Chief Pediatric Neurology | Alabama
University of South Alabama
The Department of Neurology at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine in partnership with The Medicus Firm Executive Search is launching a nationwide search for the Inaugural Chief of the Division of Pediatric Neurology. The Division Chief supervises Pediatric Neurological services in the largest regional pediatric hospital, provides specialty outpatient care, is responsible for teaching neurology residents and medical students, and conducts clinical research activities. The successful candidate will supervise existing activities and be responsible for expanding the clinical expertise and research capabilities of the Division. It is critical that the Division Chief works closely with hospital and departmental leadership in managing the Pediatric service line, including the achievement of quality measures and innovation in the delivery of care. The individual should have active research interests, with evidence in research productivity, including publications and research funding.
- MD or DO degree, or foreign equivalent
- Successful completion of ABPN certification in Neurology, with added qualifications in Pediatric Neurology
- Ability to obtain Alabama medical license
- Rank: Professor or Associate Professor
- Experience in educating future learners (medical students, residents & fellows)
- Emerging reputation either regionally or nationally
- Compensation based on academic rank, $350k + incentive based on RVUs
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- Excellent medical benefit package
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Retirement plans with dollar-for-dollar matching
- CME funds
- Malpractice coverage
- 39 PTO days annually
- 1/2 price tuition for spouse/dependents
- Discounted and free admission to single-ticketed athletic events (excludes tournaments & football games)
Reference: CHN 23305
Apply for Inaugural Division Chief Pediatric Neurology | Alabama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.