- Monday to Friday schedule
- Partner with other Urologists in neighboring communities to assist with call
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Student loan repayment options and financial counseling
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Residency/training stipend available
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME and association membership dues
- Epic integrated organization
- Career development through a Physician Leadership Academy
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Where You'll Work
OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center is an award-winning facility offering comprehensive care services and leading-edge patient initiatives in Danville, Illinois. With 174 beds, the hospital has an accredited Laboratory that includes Blood Gas analysis. The nationally recognized OSF Bobette Steely Hageler Cancer Care Center is home to expert Oncologists. Additionally, the facility has a certified Primary Stroke Center and has earned a Blue Cross Blue Shield distinction for Maternity Care excellence.
Where You'll Live
Danville is a city of 31,000 in eastern Illinois that has a lot to offer residents. It was recently named one of Business Insider's "Top 30 Cities in America to Relocate To" thanks to its low cost of living, tight-knit community and extensive recreational opportunities. Kickapoo State Recreation Area is one of its more popular getaway options, but there are numerous other sites offering hiking, biking, boating and fishing opportunities.
Who You'll Work For
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system comprising of 15 hospitals, 914 physicians and more than 1,600 group practice providers throughout the states of Illinois and Michigan. Named one of "America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021" by Forbes and recognized as a leader in patient-centered care by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, OSF HealthCare leads through example by providing every patient with compassionate and quality care in a community that celebrates the Gift of Life.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17690
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.