Family Medicine Physician
- Compensation of $275,000 per year
- Up to $150k in bonuses available with 50% given at start of employment and 50% at 6 months
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Only call is shared nursing home call with FM and IM
- Practice options available: outpatient only, traditional, urgent care, addiction medicine
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K, health, dental, vision, paid CME, paid vacation, and more
- Relocation assistance is available
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Must be board-certified/board-eligible
- Both experienced physicians and new graduates are welcome to apply
Where You'll Work
The Sanford Bemidji Main Clinic is one of the key providers of specialty and primary care services to patients across northern Minnesota. The facility houses a wide variety of medical services and specialties including Endocrinology, Family Care, Gynecology, Nephrology, Pregnancy Care, Pulmonology, Surgery, Urology. It has also been designated as a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site by providing underserved patient populations with access to high quality care.
Where You'll Live
Bemidji is a charming northern Minnesota community of over 15,000 people. Directly situated on the shores of Lake Bemidji, the city draws bikers, hikers, boaters, skiers, snowmobilers and fishing enthusiasts to the area because of its proximity to dozens of lakes and multiple state and national parks. With plenty of natural beauty, a good school system that includes a state university, and a vibrant downtown, Bemidji offers residents a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Who You'll Work For
Sanford Health is the largest nonprofit rural health system in the United States. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization serves more than one million patients across seven states. It includes 47 medical centers, 224 clinic locations and employs more than 2,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Through its comprehensive and world-class service offerings, Sanford Health strives to improve health at every stage of life through exceptional care, spiritual enrichment and innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19309
Apply for Family Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.