- Monday to Friday schedule
- Excellent professional growth opportunity
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- 1:3 call schedule
- Student loan repayment options and financial counseling
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Residency/training stipend available
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME and association membership dues
- Epic integrated organization
- Career development through a Physician Leadership Academy
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Where You'll Work
OSF Saint Mary Medical Center is a community-focused, 81-bed hospital nationally renowned for its care excellence in Galesburg, Illinois. It has the honor of being one of only six Illinois hospitals to earn an "A" rating for Hospital Safety by The Leapfrog Group for five consecutive years. Additionally, the facility has earned numerous accolades, including being ranked by Healthgrades in the top 15% of hospitals in the nation for patient experience.
Where You'll Live
Galesburg, Illinois is a historic city of 32,000 in the heart of western Illinois. The city has an active community that features year-round events, including a jazz festival and weekly local farmers' market. It also has an excellent K-12 school system and is home to Knox College - a nationally ranked liberal arts university. Lake Storey sits right outside the town and provides families and individuals multiple camping, hiking and fishing opportunities.
Who You'll Work For
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system comprising of 15 hospitals, 914 physicians and more than 1,600 group practice providers throughout the states of Illinois and Michigan. Named one of "America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021" by Forbes and recognized as a leader in patient-centered care by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, OSF HealthCare leads through example by providing every patient with compassionate and quality care in a community that celebrates the Gift of Life.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17695
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.