Neurologist - Remote
- Fully remote, full-time position or hybrid remote/in-person
- Position will not require hospital call (clinic call only). Can offer hospital call if of strong interest
- Must have ability to obtain an Oregon medical license
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Team consisting of four adult neurologists
- Clinic has subspecialty focuses which include stroke, EMG
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Generous compensation package with sign-on bonus and loan repayment options available
- J1 and H1-B visa candidates will be considered
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where You'll Live
In the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford is the largest city in the southern Oregon region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000. At an elevation of 2,000 feet, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons. The Medford area offers a mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities, from Ashland's Oregon Shakespeare Festival to white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22013
Apply for Neurologist - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.