Physician - Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Principle Duties and Responsibilities :
- Round daily on established caseload on the inpatient unit.
- Assist with the partial hospitalization program as needed.
- Provide stabilization, medication management, and supportive therapy to the patient.
- Coordinate with the patient's multi-disciplinary team, including but not limited to, psychiatric pharmacists, social workers, music, art, and recreational therapists, RN's and psychiatric technicians.
- Participate in daily treatment team meetings to coordinate patient care.
- Adhere to the service line's policies regarding treatment protocols, documentation, and productivity targets. Actively work with the program director to update and/or create policies and processes to improve unit(s) performance.
- Provide medical floor and emergency department consultations as needed per schedule.
- Board certification in child and adolescent psychiatry and active DEA license.
- Minimum of 4 years providing services for the child and adolescent population.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship-building skills.
- Experience working with an electronic medical record system
TidalHealth Peninsula Regional
Peninsula Regional Hospital is the region's largest level three trauma hospital with 288 beds located in Salisbury, MD. It has a legacy of firsts as a leader in innovation and technology for Delmarva and the state of MD. Our brand-new C&A Inpatient Unit offers 15 beds and is a first in the region. Fundraising from the local community provided the ability to offer this life-saving behavioral health service. Peninsula Regional offers modernizations such as the da Vinci robot and a hybrid neurosurgery operating room to ensure patients receive the best care possible. With a large network of multi-specialty physicians the care offered by Peninsula Regional has become all-encompassing.
Our providers enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods with a low, coastal cost of living. The choices for recreational activities are endless from boating, wakeboarding, golfing, biking, or just relaxing by the river or ocean with a good book. Salisbury is home to the Delmarva Shorebirds, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles. Kids can enjoy a stroll around the boardwalk that frames the field in hopes of catching a foul ball.
The beautiful Wicomico River winds through downtown Salisbury offering relaxing outdoor dining and picturesque festivals. The surrounding beach areas host events with nationally acclaimed musicians throughout the summer. Summer is when our region shines. From local seafood to farm fresh produce there is so much deliciousness to be devoured here. From our quaint downtowns to waterfront fine dining there is something for everyone. Come and explore for yourself!
Apply for Physician - Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.