Rapidly Growing Pediatric Gastroenterology Private Practice in the Rocky Mountains
Exciting Opportunity for Pediatric Gastroenterologists to join us in Denver, Colorado!
- Outpatient Clinic Schedule: 4 days clinic/1 day procedure
- 1 in 5 weeks Inpatient Call Coverage Rotation with midlevel support on most weekends
- Pediatrix Gastroenterology of the Rocky Mountains is affiliated with two major hospital systems covering the Rocky Mountain region (CO, NE, WY)
- Seeking motivated physicians to make a difference in the lives of pediatric patients
- Over 14,000 outpatient visits per year, serving diverse communities
- Enjoy high job satisfaction and excellent work-life balance
- 30 years of leadership in patient care, renowned physicians
- Sub-specialty tracks in nutrition, pancreatic disease, IBD expertise, and more
- Strong multi-discipline team of pediatric intensivists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, and neonatologists
- Multispecialty clinic setting
Known as the Mile High City, Denver has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. Denver offers a robust sports environment, great food, and is considered one of the microbrew capitals of the world. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors year-round; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available - from urban lofts and downtown high-rise buildings to horse properties and rural acreage - there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized as one of the best school systems in the country.
- BE/BC Pediatric Gastroenterology required
- CO license active or in-process preferred
- Graduating Fellows encouraged to apply
- Starting salary for new fellows is $220k plus work RVU production incentive
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Graduating Fellow Base Salary: $220k plus work RVU Production Incentive
- Base salary adjusted according to years of post-fellowship experience
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.