Neonatologist - El Paso, TX
Exciting opportunity for a Neonatologist to join one of two well-established neonatology teams, who cover 90% of the neonatal market in El Paso and Southern New Mexico.
Increased sign-on bonus offered!
- Providence Memorial Hospital has achieved a Level-IV status - the highest designation awarded by the state of Texas, balanced with service at Level-III and lower acuity Level-II NICUs
- As regional market leaders, our Level-III and Level-IV units include transports, surgical services and sub-specialty support
- Our neonatologists are supported by a strong team of experienced NNPs 24/7
- 14,000 deliveries across 7 facilities
- This is an opportunity to work at a facility which is located in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPS), or Medically Underserved Area/Population (MUA/MUP).
About the Area
El Paso's warm, sunny climate and Franklin Mountains provide the backdrop of a young, culturally diverse population which shares a rich heritage that embraces the past and builds the city's future. Residents have the luxury of big city amenities without big city hassles. A high quality of life is provided by affordable housing, low crime rates and minimal traffic congestion on major thoroughfares and interstate highways. As a matter of fact, El Paso is among the 10 best U.S. Cities to live in for quality of life, according to new rankings by U.S. News and World Report! There is no state income tax in Texas.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist - El Paso, TX
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.