Seeking ** Per Diem **- Board Certified OB/GYN Hospitalist To Join Our Practice In Elizabethtown, KY
- 24/7 In house coverage.
- Seeking providers with ongoing availability
- Collaborate with Neonatology, Nursing, and other specialties and departments
- Have responsibility for: OB triage/admissions/inpatient care/delivery for unassigned patients and private call coverage, emergency response for L&D/antepartum/postpartum, ER, floor consults/care for unassigned GYN emergencies, surgical assists at Cesarean sections.
- 2 hours from Evansville, IN and Cincinnati, Ohio
- Less than 45 minutes South of Louisville, KY, 2 hours from Nashville, TN,
- Board Certified
- KY licensed or IMLC compact eligible
- Minimum of 1 years experience
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix does cover your travel expenses (round trip flight/rental car or mileage and lodging) for those who reside outside a commutable distance from the practice.
We also cover your malpractice insurance for this W-2 per diem position.
*Our benefits include for Per Diem members:
- Employee Assistance
- 401k Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
PTO: Per diem team members are not eligible for PTO
Holidays: Per Diem team members are not eligible for company holidays.
Other compensation: Per Diem team members are not eligible for other compensation.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.