Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
**Per diem** Available for Board Certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physicians in South Bend, IN - Apply Today!
- Monday - Friday provide 8 hours of clinic coverage and take on call
- Weekends- Take 24 hour on call
- Consultative Practice Only, No Deliveries
- Have the best of both worlds - being on the Michigan/Indiana boarder! South Bend is 1.5 hours for Chicago, 3 hours from Detroit and 45 minutes to the lakeshore of Lake Michigan. South Bend is a larger city, nussled by hometown communities that includes Reader's Digests "Nicest Town in the US" and the ability to explore local wineries, craft breweries or just enjoying great collegiate sports with the Irish, located right in South Bend with the University of Notre Dame.
- Board Certified
- Active IN License or Eligible for a IN License
- Ability to offer ongoing availability
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix does cover your travel expenses (round trip flight/rental car or mileage and lodging) for those who reside outside a commutable distance from the practice.
We also cover your malpractice insurance for this W-2 per diem position.
*Our benefits include for Per Diem members:
- Employee Assistance
- 401k Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
PTO: Per diem team members are not eligible for PTO
Holidays: Per Diem team members are not eligible for company holidays.
Other compensation: Per Diem team members are not eligible for other compensation.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.