Exciting opportunity for a per diem Neonatologist to join our practice at Shady Grove Medical Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- Practice provides 24-hour in-house coverage of the NICU and newborn nursery
- Shady Grove Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Adventist HealthCare, a century old non-profit, community-based health system in Maryland
- Level III, 38-bed NICU with 600 admissions annually and an average daily census of 28 neonates and 15-30 babies in the newborn nursery
- Approximately 5,000 deliveries annually
- A wide variety of on-site sub-specialty support is available, including maternal-fetal medicine and pediatric surgery
- The unit has the capability of offering bubble CPAP, conventional and high frequency ventilation, whole body cooling, iNO, and PDA ligation
- The practice is heavily invested in quality and safety initiatives and is enrolled in the Vermont Oxford Network and Maryland State Perinatal and Neonatal Collaboratives
- 12 or 24 hour in house coverage
- This is for Christmas and Holiday coverage
- Board Certification in Neonatology required
- MD license, IMLC and local candidates strongly preferred
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.