We are expanding our Neonatology services in Appleton, WI!
Pediatrix® Medical Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for a Neonatologist to join our brand new practice.
All board-certified/eligible neonatologists, including experienced providers, newly graduated fellows are encouraged to apply!
- Team of 4 Neonatologists to cover 15 bed Level 3 NICU (ADC 8) and Newborn Nursery (ADC 6) at St. Elizabeth Hospital
- iNO, HFOV, therapeutic hypothermia for HIE, IDF, ESC
- Experienced NICU staff and transport team
- HRIF clinic, MFM support
- Schedule: 24/7 in house coverage
- Ability to participate in CQI and clinical research projects and the opportunity to exchange best practices and ideas with the several thousand Pediatrix providers working across more than 400 NICUs
About the Area:
Appleton, Wisconsin is a vibrant city located in the Northeastern region of the United States. The city has a vibrant arts scene all year round at one of the many museums, galleries, or performing arts centers. Explore all the Fox Cities to discover natural wonders, unique shops and restaurants, and spirited communities that attract the outdoorsy and many families. Known as Northeastern Wisconsin along north shore of Lake Winnebago. Lake Winnebago is the primary source for the Fox River, which ultimately reaches Lake Michigan at Green Bay. The so-called “Fox Cities” - Appleton, Neenah, Oshkosh, and Fond du Lac - surround the lake, and the area, known as the Fox River Valley. Appleton is ranked one of the best places to live in the U.S. because of its safe neighborhoods, affordable homes and high-quality health care. The city had exceptional scores in these three categories.
- Board eligible/Board certified.
- New grads welcome to apply.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.