Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Pediatrix is pleased to announce immediate Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist openings due to the expansion of our national medical group into
the South Florida market!
Be part of a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist team at Broward General in Fort Lauderdale, FL sharing best practices and supporting each other in clinical process improvement, clinical protocols, and research opportunities.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Hospital based consultation to a very busy, high acuity, public health system in Fort Lauderdale
- Consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients and regional referrals
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- You will have access to state-of-the-art perinatal ultrasound, invasive prenatal diagnosis and therapy equipment
- Genetic counselor on-site
- There are no obstetrical deliveries unless desired by applicant
- Support provided by strong team of experienced sonographers and WHNP
- We are seeking a per diem Board Certified MFM
- Board Certification in MFM required
- FL license required
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.