**Per Diem** Coverage Opportunity In Our Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Program At Sunrise Children's Hospital in Las Vegas, NV - Apply Today!
- Our Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists are practicing in a state-of-the-art 14-bed CVICU to care for our >400 cardiac surgical cases performed each year.
- The team is complemented by acute care pediatric nurse practitioners.
- We are the premier provider of children’s services, including procedural sedation services.
- Our practice is complemented by a near full array of pediatric primary and subspecialty support including our affiliated pediatric hospitalist service, six pediatric intensivists practicing in the hospital’s 24-bed PICU, 72-bed Level-IV NICU, a dedicated 20-bed pediatric emergency department, and pediatric and neonatal transport service.
- Shift; Night; 5pm - 7:30am
- Requires a Nevada Active License or IMLC Eligible
- Seeking a candidate with a minimum of 1 years experience, post Fellowship.
- The Ideal candidates will be Board Certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and either dual trained in Pediatric Cardiology or have completed a Pediatric Cardiac ICU Fellowship.
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix does cover your travel expenses (round trip flight/rental car or mileage and lodging) for those who reside outside a commutable distance from the practice.
We also cover your malpractice insurance for this W-2 per diem position.
*Our benefits include for Per Diem members:
- Employee Assistance
- 401k Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
PTO: Per diem team members are not eligible for PTO
Holidays: Per Diem team members are not eligible for company holidays.
Other compensation: Per Diem team members are not eligible for other compensation.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.