Ob/Gyn Hospitalist Opportunity in Phoenix
Pediatrix® is seeking OB Hospitalists to join our community programs in Phoenix with Banner and HonorHealth hospital systems.
The OB/GYN hospitalist’s responsibilities include:
- Coverage is 7 24-hour shifts per month
- Obstetrics - Evaluation and emergency management of OB patients in ER, OB ER, and labor and delivery units. Assisting in the care of community OB patients; assisting in c-sections and caring for unassigned obstetrical patients.
- Gynecology - Evaluation and emergency management of unassigned GYN patients in ER and on medical floors
- Experience preferred.
Phoenix is in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert and is the fifth largest city in the United States. The city averages 310 days of sunshine per year, providing many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Residents enjoy a wide variety of cultural and sporting events. Phoenix is a family-oriented community with excellent school districts and unlimited activities for children. The bright lights of Las Vegas and the warm waves of the California coast are within a day’s drive.
- BC/BE Ob/Gyn required
- Prior hospitalist experience preferred
- Active AZ license preferred or in-process
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.